Douglas Jack, "DJ", is Principal Consultant and Owner of Develop2Change: People Solutions.
His work focuses on solving business issues related to talent management, employee relations, training and coaching.
DJ works with teams, groups, and individuals who need to:
- Identify & accelerate development of high potential people
- Plan, execute, lead, decide, interview & communicate with enhanced impact
- Reinforce a work culture of engagement that fosters productivity and retention
- Work with colleagues or clients even more effectively
- Support leaders new to responsibilities with 1-on-1 coaching
- Pursue role or career transition
DJ has over 15 years of experience in financial services, manufacturing, energy, pharmaceuticals, medical products, technology, retail companies, as well as privately-held and nonprofit organizations. He designs blended programs, facilitates workshops, trains leaders on professional & leader skills, and conducts leader assessment and development programs. DJ works with diverse teams as part of his practice and coaches in Japanese.
With Buffalo-Niagara as a new home base, his past work has included projects in Australia, Russia, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, and countries throughout Europe. DJ has been a speaker at various international conferences including SHRM and SIOP. DJ has also contributed two leadership chapters to the Successful Managers Handbook, and has written for TD magazine.